It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Detective at the prue-road substation

in December 2017 I had entered the apartment of Gregory Marshall with our three children there Aiden was asleep but he was afraid to confront me afraid to give me a hug because his father was making a video. I tried to talk to the children and Gregory Marshall was making a video the entire time as if I was doing something wrong. I went to the Prue road Sub station to report the abuse that I had witnessed my daughter was 10 years old naked in bed with her two brothers there was only one bed that they were able to utilize because there was garbage dirty clothes and toys all over the beds they were supposed to be sleeping in. Gregory Marshall refused to give me good contact information I told the children that I would be back later that day and of course Gregory Marshall had no intention of answering the door when I went back which is exactly what happened. when I was talking to the detective it's a pretty road substation he told me that a CPS investigation would be done he said that he was writing up a police report and I do believe that I've seen that police report it was actually written. no CPS investigation was done at all. my children didn't get the help that they needed the place was covered in flies cockroaches ants and most likely bed bugs. it would take me nearly a year to find out that it was only a two-bedroom apartment he told everybody that he works with at the San Antonio fatherhood campaign and CPS that it was a three bedroom apartment. he lied to the courts he lied to CPS saying that it was a three-bedroom apartment he had our three children and himself in a two-bedroom apartment that he never cleaned. in 2018 I tried to do a follow-up on the CPS investigation I made the assumption that CPS was actually doing an investigation when in fact it never happened. in 2020 I returned to the pre-road substation to do a follow-up a woman walked out of the substation and told me that there was no detective there to do a follow-up. I didn't even ask if there was a detective there she should not have known I was there to do a follow-up with the detective. in February of 2021 I went back to do a follow-up they told me that detectives move around all the time and that particular detective was no longer there. they told me that I had to go downtown and talk to the victim advocates department to do a follow-up on that police report and the CPS investigation. when I went downtown to do a follow-up and find out which detective it was so that I could talk to that particular detective apparently the detective no longer works with sapd. I wonder if perhaps it was an FBI agent claiming that he was doing and investigation into the crimes of sapd when in fact it was helping to attack me keeping my children trapped in abuse. I continue to try to do a follow-up throughout the year of 2021 I never found the detective that wrote the police report

No comments:

Post a Comment