It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

City councilwoman Sandoval

you can see the date on the picture this was not my first trip to the council woman's field office giving all of my information to her trying to explain to her that my life is in danger and I am in fear for my life. she did absolutely nothing because she is involved in this conspiracy I visited every single council persons field office delivering all of my information and explaining to all of them that my life is in danger and I am in fear for my life because of the crimes of dirty City officials of San Antonio none of them did anything to help me and I am currently being attacked I cannot even use a phone send an email or make a phone call because it's all manipulated by a bathroom freak the advertised on the internet he was in a bathroom with Marshall Mathers the same man that followed me to the airport and got on a plane when I was leaving San Antonio the same man that can't stop running his mouth and finding criminals to sexually assault me YOUR HORRIBLE AT GASLIGHTING YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING THAT CRAP IS NON EVEN FEISIBLE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. YOU NEED A FILTER. ARE YOU TRYING TO IRRITATE AND ANNOY THE ENTIRE WORLD? HOW CAN I BELIEVE YOU NOW YOUR THE BOY THAT CRIED WOLF?

No comments:

Post a Comment