It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Andrea psycho with another criminal like her

Julia is out of control she drained my bank account then I had to what are you doing. she took all of my money and paid her mortgage I have no money I had to sleep outside when it was 15° outside and her stupid husband was telling me to shut off the car because he wants me to freeze to death. the stupid b**** is running her mouth with gaslighting lies one lie after another blaming everybody else for the crimes she has been committing she refuses to give the money back my account still does not work. every city I go into she shuts down the bathrooms in every gas station her and her stupid husband don't know when to quit when it comes to torturing someone. I'm going to the FBI and I'm going to the NSA I've had enough of the torture I've had enough of the rape and you're not going to kill me and put me on the streets what you're going to do is go to prison and that means all of us APD I've had enough you're watching me being tortured and you're refusing to help me you made your choice

No comments:

Post a Comment