It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Andrea the spy whore

Andrea the international spy w**** who is married to officer Christopher deck decided that it was her right to go into my bank account and take all of my money. when she was being scolded and told to give it back she announced that she used it to pay off for mortgage. she can't give it back cuz she doesn't have it anymore because now she has a paid mortgage and I will freeze to death in the cold. the dumb b**** continues to call police officers and every city I go into she just called police officers just now in the current city that I'm in after committing such a heinous crime $450,000. this woman thinks that she's above the law and thinks that she will never be held accountable for the crimes that she has committed. her stupid husband keeps walking around claiming that he is an NSA agent and apparently she thinks that she is too. she's an international spy people. she's also a whore. her and her husband came into the Best buy when I was buying a laptop because they didn't want the Best buy agents to know what they were doing and the very serious and heinous crimes they were committing. they were stupid enough to get right in my face where I could see them they were stupid enough to allow me to get pictures of them before they took all of my money out of my bank account. these are the idiots that continuously try to make deals with me telling me not to hand out envelopes and not to saturate certain cities with my information because they want to keep them in the dark and they don't want these people to know that they've been lied to about who I am and what I am and they don't want people to know exactly how insane they are and how criminal. I I got that laptop and they follow me around trying to steal the laptop telling me to go into certain stores and then become upset when I take my bags and the laptop with me because they are continuously breaking into this automobile and taking my papers. I had a little bit of money set aside knowing that they would do this eventually they stole that out of the automobile now I will starve to death and likely I will freeze before I start and they are very happy with themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment