It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 16, 2020

VIA Bus driver games

VIA bus drivers were playing games calling up their friends having them get on the bus and throw angry outbursts in this case the bus driver is kicking this man off the bus. Actually there was good reason this was OK but the driver didn't know that he was simply playing games told to play by dirty cops.
Several of the VIA Bus drivers are undercover agents. They are fifty percenters. Although they are doing an investigation they plan my demise, my death at the end of the investigation. They are only half good so I call them fifty percenters.
This AGENT got worried about my pictures and videos and he jumped up to put on shades. TOO late I already got the pictures and videos. He was one of three bus drivers that were acting stupid on this day and these are not just attacks on me all the people that are on the bus suffer they all sit there with anxiety wondering if they will be the next victim of the drivers' angry outburst this is the stupidest display and how amazing that dirty NSA, CIA, and SAPD actually think this will work as an attack on me when it will simply cause huge repercussions on Jeff Arndt

No comments:

Post a Comment