It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Southwest General Hospital

 The Southwest General Hospital is filled with foreign agencies are cold-blooded Killers who are willing to give people the wrong medication that will end their lives. They're being watched closely many of the nurses and doctors are the cold-blooded Killers who manipulate people's charts and give people's faults diagnosis to do favors for people like Joaquin Castro Julian Castro Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama. Here you see pictured one of the last times that I went to Southwest General Hospital because a dirty police officer by the name of ram Martinez decided to take me to behavioral health I was not a danger to myself and I was not a danger to others he did this as a favor to the Castro brothers and the dirty foreign agents that are part of our Police Department. This was one method being used to stop me from giving out letters. On the way to the hospital I continuously asked officer Martinez over and over again what it was I was being taken in for he refuse to answer the question. Ran Martinez continuously said I already answered that question I'm not going to answer it again he never answered the question and there is a recording to


Well I was at the Southwest General I was only there for a few hours some foreign agent doctors came in to do an evaluation . I told them how police officers are abusing the system and they are guilty of official oppression . Official oppression is punishable up to 25 years in prison and I do pray that they get what they deserve . I told these doctors that Chief McManus has been hacking into all of my electronics since 2012 . The dirty the doctors were cold-blooded Killers decided they were going to try to hold me because I told them that truth . They went to the nurse  and said what she said that she has has been hacking into all of her electronic for years . The nurse ashard these foreign agents by killer doctors that I was just messing with them . I most certainly was not I was telling the truth  and if these idiot doctors had a goddamn brain  they would prove or disprove what I'm saying before they decided to try to hold me . Their attempt at trying to hold me well it's just another crime  of their Espionage and their murderous ways  they will be going to prison for a very long time  and then they will be exiled from our country never allowed to re-enter again  maybe you can be killer doctors in your own country .  Be forewarned to everyone  do not tell the truth to your medical care provider  because they will use it against you  idiot  and you are in danger every time you are seen by a physician every time you walk into a hospital  Welcome to the New World Order 

No comments:

Post a Comment