It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

She says her name is Michelle

 Just ate at the Salvation Army women's shelter at the same time that I did in 2070. Crazy because that's what she is acting like what she wants everybody to believe mysteriously as she has an intimate understanding of every Department of the FBI. Things that normal citizens average citizens wouldn't know. Amazingly she can name off several agents at work in each of these departments who she claims she has contacted for various reasons that don't make any sense. So what do you think Michele really is I think she's a dirty FBI agent pretending to be homeless. I believe she's one of the many agents who is attacking me hoping for my demise so that her and her colleagues will get away with their crimes I could be wrong and I doubt it



No comments:

Post a Comment