It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

I code for an agent-based company

This is a foreign agent  in Stone Oak  they were putting out flyers on automobiles which is not legal . Of course police officers never confront them  never give them a hard time or put a flashlight in their eyes as they are passing out flyers which is not lawful . Notice how many times I've been approached by Dirty police officers and dirty security guards telling me that I am heading out flyers no I am not . When I am people are my personal story it's a letter if it's not a flyer for the most part it was handwritten for many months  it does not fit the description of a flyer  they just like to manipulate what is in front of their face to justify their unlawful actions their harassment and their terroristic threats . 
One particular that would fall into this classification of terroristic threats and manipulating what is in front of their face calling it whatever they want would be the group of security guards over at the convention center who told me they were searching for somebody who is handing out flyers then they called Park please I wasn't handing out flyers I gave people my personal story it's called freedom of speech and while we still have a constitution it is perfectly lawful to do so I have the right to do. I am not promoting a business I am not looking for anything that would be gainful financially I am simply giving people my story

No comments:

Post a Comment