It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Sarah Davis foreign agent



I sent emails to ALL texas reps. and they state that I would be getting justice in a court of law for the crimes all of them have committed. This unstable woman called one of her Foreign Agent pals and claimed it was a threat. If someone says "See you in a court of law that is not a threat". She is abusing her position she sent that foreign agent to the Magistrate to pull me from a cell and begin threatening me telling me she filed a complaint it was a threat. I don't know if he really is a Federal Agent that he claimed to be. He was abusing his position and if espionage isn't enough of a charge he is looking at many more.
I don't think Federal Agents work at a state level as he claimed he was doing but I don't know these things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment