It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 9, 2020

SAPD VS. SAFD

The San Antonio Police Department is being thrown under the bus by the fire department. Everyone knows that the fire department has been fighting the city for years to get fair pay from the city but it goes much deeper. My death will put the entire SAPD, Park Police, ISD Police Department and many Transit Police under the bus for my torture and murder. With me gone they are the ones that go down and the Fire department will be free and clear of any involvement and their will be no one to testify.



Of course Trump will be impeached as well, he will be indicted for very serious crimes related to all my torture and my death.


SAPD need to wake up and see what has been planned

No comments:

Post a Comment