It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Craigslist ads Fake

Starting in 2014 Gregory Marshall and his pals were making fake craigslists ads hoping to rope me into a trap they failed over and over again.
They would post apartment and rental opportunities when I was searching for quarters. My guardian Angel was trying to alert me not to answer these ads. One of them was a home rental and I thought the house would be perfect to start up another daycare. It was a set up.
There was a man offering to set a website and blog for an exchange of organizing and cleaning his home. This was another set up they wanted me to go to him for help with my blog and web site when I would arrive at his home he would have raped me. He has an office on Houston Street he is a web designer.
I rented a room in a house on crockett street and that was a another set up the house was owned by a foreign agent who was a pervert. He created all kinds of problems for the women living their he was a pervert and sexual predator. Basically a rapist. He was violated the rights of all the women that paid too much to live there. He was entering our rooms without permission on a regular basis when ever he felt like it. He entered my room when I was in bed sleeping you can imagine the upset and how violating this was. He would invite the women to another house he was residing in for dinner in hopes to get them in bed. Some he did too.
He got in an argument with me and tried to evict me without using the courts and legal process to do so. I had to file police reports and I also had to change the locks on all the doors to keep all the women safe from the pervert

No comments:

Post a Comment