It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Central Library Security Officers Collusion

After I was put on the streets by the Castro Brothers and Chief McManus and his entire office, I attempted to use the Central library often. They were hunting me night and day, keeping me awake in hopes I would collapse from exhaustion. Every time I would use the bathroom the security officers would beat on the doors of the bathrooms. They would continue to do this every five minutes. The unstable security officers even sent a female in to ask if I was OK as I sat on the toilet and this is the infantile minds of McManus and the officers here. The security officer was in the bathroom threatening me about how long I was in the bathroom can you believe the insanity of that? If they don't know the difference between right and wrong how will they secure this library and maintain order they can't they are too unfit for the job.
There is a foreign agent security officer who has lost his last three jobs do to drug abuse, he has drug charges and he has been to prison for drug possession. You are not suppose to get a job as a security officer when you have all this on your record so his pals wiped it all off his record.
He also drugged me and sexually assaulted me when he was instructed to do so by my ex husband. Then just last year he was stalking and harassing me while he was out each evening dressed like a woman. Yes San Antonio is a disgusting mess, here we have the worst Mayor ever who will be in prison for a very long time when this investigation concludes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment