It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, February 14, 2020

Stone Werks Big Rock

At Stone Werks you will find GOOD agents if they are still there. One particular day they had a minion meeting. They pulled all the minions in and informed them what kind of serious mess they had allowed themselves to be pulled into. One of those minions came running outside before he got his debriefing screaming at me for taking pictures same bull crap. His friend came to get him and said don't do that. So I continued to take the pictures. Remember people I told you I had some butt head yelling at me that he needed the plates and I would not be pulled to safety or ever see my children again if he didn't get those plates and it equals almost half of the plates in this city no joke. So all you morons screaming at me, you think you are going to stop me with your threats when they are holding my babies hostage and I am told I get the plates or I never see my babies again? Do you really think something so stupid? They are my reason for life and before Chief McManus, Castro Brothers, & Greg Marshall manipulated the courts I had never been separated from my children not even for one full day. Try to think how much being with my babies means, try to think how important securing a safe country for them and their children means to me. I WILL take you out and I will make sure demons like you do not endanger the future of all children of America and right now you all pose a danger you will be dealt with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment