It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, February 14, 2020

President Trump

Yesterday I recieved message from Trump and it was stated that I said something mean about him. I have not said anything about President Trump and it is likely that he is being lied to and told I am saying something mean and wrong. I have said nothing about him other than the fact they plan on using my death to impeach him and frame him for the crimes. They are hoping for a prison sentence.

Trump is not over exaggerating when he is talking about fake news. He does in fact get fake news from CIA and NSA. Not only is he watching special news clips that are developed especially for him but he is getting briefings from dirty agents that are trying to cause him to look foolish and make bad decisions.

Not helping me is a very bad decision he needs to pay attention and protect himself the longer I am out here the worse effect it will have on his career.

 The Sweden incident is the perfect example he was given fake news about Sweden that was fed to him by the Obama dirty CIA and the Hilary dirty NSA all working together to attack Trump and they are still doing it to this day.
I am surprised no one else figured this out. The news and everything in his phone is controled by dirty agents that report to his enemies Obama and Hilary they have been playing us against one another for years and it has worked in the past. I corrected my mistakes and tried to keep the President informed of the fake information, fake news he is being given. My efforts are thwarted by dirty sociopathic agents, and dirty foreign agents as well.

The clip from this movie is a perfect depiction of what President Trump and I have been going threw this is exactly what they are doing to us and two years ago it was working wonderfully for them until I finally understood what was happening.
For example sending air force one over my head caring President Bush it was awful experience. I blamed Trump because like most others I thought the President and Vice President were the only ones that could manipulate Air Force One. I was wrong it was Obama.
Happy Valentines Day 2020 Obama is doing it to us again. I have no idea what President Trump was told I said but it upset him. I don't know because I absolutely did not say it or anything else negative. I have only said I am waiting for you to help me and I wish you would do it before I die after as much poison as I have been fed today this may be the day. I need your help Mr. President look around you, you can not trust those people my death will end your Presidency that is their plan please take action before it is too late for your sake and mine 

No comments:

Post a Comment