It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Medical records showing how north baptist planned to kill me

Here are the north Baptist medical records and you can see the dirty foreign agent doctors who were trying to kill my baby and myself .  Many of these numbers that you see on my blood work up can't be trusted they were foiled and wielded  to reflect what these doctors were trying to do to reflect the admission  into the hospital I should have never been admitted I didn't have any infection there was nothing wrong with me other than the poisoning that I had been subjected to by my ex-husband Gregory Marshall that poison was given to him by not only Lisa van Akron but these nurses and doctors who are in charge of my care or should I say in charge of my death . This is one of the many reasons that the north Baptist hospital will be closed  and I personally want to know how many babies they've killed just a couple of months ago they killed another one  as a favor  to one of the finders the CIA NSA Finders  another psychopath that decided he didn't want his baby and had the dirty foreign agent doctors kill the baby it only took 2 days . Now I know that the FBI agents intervened and saved my child and myself  I like to take credit but it wasn't me 




























































































No comments:

Post a Comment