It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Cristina Simpson cold blooded killer who never should have been a docto

Simpson with you and doctor that would take me when I arrived here in San Antonio  I was too far along with in my pregnancy and that was the excuse I heard from every doctor . The closer it got to my delivery date the more anxious I got about having a physician .  During my examination with her it was more of an assault than an examination  if I had not been worried about having a physician during delivery I would have told her to get off me and got up out of our office . She purposely broke night in bug follicle sack so that fluid would leak and I would go into labor  my baby had not turned and she said she was having difficulty finding the baby's head  then she should have done an ultrasound instead of assaulting me . She wasn't a very good doctor  and far as I know she is no longer a doctor . I do look forward to her prison sentence .  That was the plan from the beginning  because they were doing a favor for Gregory Marshall  the New World Order demons . She was not there during labor and delivery and I don't think I saw her after the baby was born either  mysteriously she was unavailable .  Her name's shouldn't even be on these records  well then again  she is guilty of collusion  she was communicating with Gregory Marshall via text message and email  and she did induce my labor  and a heinous manner .  Coincidentally she was on vacation when I went into labor  I guess she didn't have enough  back bone to complete my murderer in the murder of my child . I am curious to know how many other children and pregnant women this doctor killed before she was finally removed from her practice by the FBI . 














































No comments:

Post a Comment