It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, February 14, 2020

laundry room/white camaro

This is completely filled with minions I have been here more than once hiding in the Landry room. There is a couple of reasons for this. First it keeps me alive and keeps me from being raped. Another reason is when they loose sight of me they are start calling all their foreign agents and minions. When these calls and messages happen the agents collect all the data and botta boom botta bing we uncover more hidden spies attacking our democracy. So allow though there are numerous demons here it is important for everyone to focus on the white camaro that normally parks at the front of the picture to the left. That is the sociopathic killer that has been all over me for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment