It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Larry the security guard who is minion that assualted me

Larry the security guard who should not be an employee should not be a security guard because he has a history of drug abuse he also has a history of colluding with foreign agents and dirty City officials just came to me and told me that they received a call that I needed assistance. They received a call and said that a Caucasian lady wearing a blue hat experienced an issue and the library I did one of your employees assaulted me and I will report it but I most certainly am not reporting it to a man who should not be employed as a security guard a man who poisoned my drink and assaulted me a man who was colluding with the Castro Brothers and becoming a part of this conspiracy I will file a report I will send out emails as to the details of the assault that I experienced while in the library

No comments:

Post a Comment