It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Tuesday Feb. 11th

I left Angel Martinez apartment this morning and there were poison cigarettes placed in my path as usual.
It is freezing out and the forecast calls for more rain.
People on San Pedro Ave were in my path purposely talking to me in a vulgar manner as usual knowing exactly who I am.
Park Police and Engine 6 were stalking and harassing.
I went to the Starbucks on Cypress and got hot water. I should know better. I am now not felling well I can't say if it is the water or cigarettes I imagine it is both.
I passed three homeless people on my way to the Library who were smiling and laughing I have no idea what their silly heads have been filled with.
Jerry the pervert who thinks prostitution is OK and no longer illegal is here.
Christopher Bennett and the Professor are at the library still on the streets being criminals thinking they will get away with collusion and obstruction of justice.
I was given a block of instruction on Sunday evening to put in ear buds in my phone so no one could hear my stories. I stayed in for the entire day of Monday Feb. 10th so games of a fake Dawn on the streets could be played. I have no idea if it was actually done and or what the results were but I look forward to learning the details and hearing the story of that endevour.
By allowing them to win and have me stopping with my stories and letter distribution for a day may have enabled me to rejuvenate myself.
The same games of my enemies little puppets clearing their throats and snorting snot are still being played at the central library. It is annoying and I am sure that I am suppose to give them a letter.
I have the arduous task of bringing these fools to awareness one fool at a time. 
At the central Library I signed in to use a computer and the computer I was assigned to use has an out of order sign on it coincidentally. It was their intention to make sure that I was unable to use a computer at all. One of the many things they do is to send ever homeless, criminal, minion they use like puppets to the Library to fill up the computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment