It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Teaching our five year old to call mom garbage

I had just returned from the grocery store with the girls and baby Anni and Aadyan was at home with Greg taking a nap and I can bet Greg was napping along with him.
Aadyan was upset about not being able to go and he was outside in the driveway with his father getting the rest of the groceries. I was in the Kitchen putting away groceries and all of sudden my 5 year old came running in. He was screaming at me telling me that I ruin everything and then he started saying that none of the money was mine and I don't even earn any money. Then my boy said MOM YOU ARE GARBAGE and this wasn't the first time he said it. I asked him what he was talking about and why he was so mad at me.....imagine how hurt I was to be told all these things by my baby Aadyan. It was knife threw my heart but I had to put my own feelings aside and find out what on earth was going on. Aadyan said he asked Dad to take him to the store and Dad said that you wouldn't let us. I informed my son that I did not even know he was asking Dad that and I would not be keeping them from the store.
I yelled for Greg to come into the kitchen and he was suppose to be bringing in the rest of the groceries yet he avoided coming in like a child. When he finally came in he was laughing as if teaching our child to disrespect me and say nasty things was funny. He never admitted to Aadyan that he had lied and he was wrong he made some sort of statement that it was a mistake. Greg said this a lot in the marriage like rape and hitting the kids and I. The truth is Greg was lazy and didn't feel like taking Aadyan to the store so he blamed me instead of owning it.
Aadyan got punishment because he needed to know that it was not OK to call mom names. This is a terrible state of being for our boy his dad was the one who did wrong and Aadyan got the punishment.
To this day Aadyan feels very bad about that incident, my is riddled with guilt because of what his father taught him to do.
Of course I haven't seen my children in so very long I can just imagine that all of them are calling me garbage and I know Greg is telling our children that I am mentally ill he was doing it while I was on the phone trying to talk to our children. He grabbed the phone from them said mom is sick in the head you can't talk to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment