It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

I sent several texts asking Gregory Marshall if I could see our children, talk to our children, give our children presents and I also asked if I could have a recent picture of our children. Come the new year I will be going on four years since seeing our children and he refuses to answer phone and refuses to respond. He has been hiding our children from myself and when I arrived in Texas and attempted to find our children he went to extreme effort to hide addresses from CPS bills. However in this blog you will see the corruption of CPS in my case and the way that he with ease is able to manipulate CPS employees.
I also asked Gregory Marshall how he will be explaining to our children that he is going to prison and why he is going.....this is a legitimate question this will be a difficult time for our children and they will need much explanation. 

Gregory Marshall displayed irresponsible parenting refusing to respond and he was told more than once by more than one judge he is responsible for maintaining a relationship with our children and their mother, myself. I was told by domestic relations department that people who do the things he has done most certainly go to prison. 

No comments:

Post a Comment