It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Hitting Ava with a rank she was 6

Ava went running to the front yard to see her father when all the daycare kids were in the yard playing.
Greg had been planting grass for a week in the front yard, he had just laid grass seed and had a hard rake in his hand. Ava came running into the front yard and she was on his freshly laid grass seed. At the time baby Ava was 43 inchs tall, Greg brought that hard rake up in the air and brought it down on her head. He could have killed her had he hit her head just right.
I remember the day clearly he came running into the Kitchen carrying Ava. He set her on the counter and grabbed two ice packs and put them on her head and of course I asked what had happened and he lied and said she fell on the play ground and Ava was quiet. I had to go outside with the kids that were still out there and I could talk to Ava in that moment. Talking to a child in the moment is very important I learned that the hard way. Once again Greg was swearing our children to secrecy again, just Ava this time. Don't tell Mom......
Ava wouldn't stay silent for very long she has a fighting spirit (don't know where she gets it from), she told her teacher and I am very thankful she did.
When the officer showed up to talk to me he wanted to know about the rake. I didn't know anything about a rake I told him I have rakes in the sand box for daycare, I really didn't know. The truth was going to come out and when the officer and CPS agent confronted Greg he said it was an accident. Really? Who uses a hard rake in the lawn and lifts it 5 feet in the air and brings it down on his child's head? Coincidentally he was angry at that moment because she was walking on his grass seed. Sure it was an accident. Sure.
The CPS investigation was heaven sent. I finally was going to get the help I desperately needed.  I had been trying to get Greg out of the house for years and I was filing for a divorce Pro Se and there is record of that at the court house. So now I was finally going to get it done.
The fact he really didn't care at all about me hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment