It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Gregory Marshall Monster Father

May I see our children for Christmas......May I give our children presents .............May I have a recent picture of our children? .........What do you plan on telling our children when you go to Prison?.....They will be interested to know their father took an attempt on their mothers' life...........and to all the involved FBI agents hope you have a merry Christmas with your family's thanks a lot.....where was my help when they were stealing my bag and all my IDs along with my ability to function............you know what I think of u ......the presents for my children were in my house when it was invaded and you did nothing to stop it or help me and it is the same now .............

No comments:

Post a Comment