It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

2008 eight months pregnant with anikin

We were living in Aubrey Texas, and I was pregnant with Anikin 8 months pregnant. My niece Kelly Neering came to Texas to see us and see Texas she was 13 at the time and thank god she was there. We were loosing everything because Greg had lost his job due to the FBI investigation. Greg moved the family to Texas because he said he had a good job. The name of the company was Wellspring Health and Wellness or something like that...the owner was Tom Montgomery. My husband was second in command and he was doing everything that Tom told him to even though he knew that some of these things were highly unethical and illegal. They had taken large amounts of money from Doctors and Nurses, they promised services in ex-change and they never supplied the services. When the medical professionals asked for their money back they never got their money back it was gone. Then each of the victims went to the FBI in their prospective locations and I didn't know it at the time but the victims were all over the country and that is why so many different FBI agents were calling Greg at home and at work. When he was going through this he decided to lay in bed day and night not doing anything. In the end Greg and Tom were not prosecuted because the FBI didn't have enough evidence in Tom's books or something.. He was ordered to pay back the money however he simply filed bankruptcy.
Greg found a new job in San Antonio and he was uprooting the family to San Antonio I didn't know it at the time but that was a start up company and he was sleeping with the woman who was starting up the company.
The landlords were angry with us, rent was late and we weren't taking care of house like it should be. The grass was very tall in the back yard and I decided to do something about it. I borrowed a lawn mower from my neighbors and cut it 8 months pregnant. I watched my two male neighbors trying to jump in but I wasn't about to cause problems in their marriages because my husband was laying in bed being useless. I got the grass cut and gave back the mower I think they were astounded. My doctor said I could do anything during pregnancy that I did before I got pregnant and I took it to heart.
Greg was still laying in bed day and night and we had to get out of the house. I was forced to pack up the house myself 8 months pregnant furniture and all. Thank God I had my 13 year old niece to help me and she kept saying over and over Auntie Dawn you can't be doing this you are very pregnant. When it's the last trimester it becomes very pregnant! I had to explain to my niece that I had no choice but to pack the house and move the family other wise we would be living on the sidewalk. I packed the u-haul and when it came to the refrigerator and washing machine I simply couldn't get them in the truck. Greg finally helped and got those in the truck and a couple of dressers that I had slid down the stairs and pushed into the garage. Our van was do to be repossessed so I left it in San Antonio. I was just prolonging the inevitable; but a pregnant woman gets desperate.
We took off to San Antonio and we lived in that U-Haul for two weeks. I finally had to take the rains and I found a house that I wanted for the family and went through the grueling negotiation process without greg's help. We got in the house and we had no food no money and the Van had been reposed on my birthday. So we were hurting. When I told him he had to get payment from his new boss he sent his pregnant wife to her house to ask for payment. COWARD---It's his mistress not mine. She gave me a line of crap about what was owed and weather the new company had the funds to pay. She gave me no money but I did get a nifty IOU, darn it no body would take it as payment for groceries.

No comments:

Post a Comment