It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

First Time I ever called Police on Husband

I had my church groups, several marriage counselors, Doctor Pastor John Strange, PCP, psychologist, and then I added another to the mix; Rape Crisis Counselor. She saved me from continued abuse. She told me I had to call the police the next time it happened. I never would have done any such thing had I not been advised to do so by my counselor. She even went so far as to say he doesn't even have to get physical if he is simply threatening and he is angry and you see it coming.
So the next time I saw it coming was November 2011, first I called my counselor and she talked me into the courage. I wasn't afraid of the Police I was afraid of the consequences of calling the Police the beatings I may suffer after the call and the visit from Police.
I hung up with my counselor and called the police but I called her back immediately. She gave me a scenario of two different ways it could go. Unfortunately the scenario that he learns I mean business and he stops the abuse did not happen.
The officer that came heard our stories and he made Greg leave for the night. Greg was enraged and of course I was freaking out, I never fight back. I am learning.
Greg went to my bank that evening took as much as he could and the following morning he went physically into the bank and drained my business and personnel accounts and I had to pay the bills. I knew I would suffer the consequences but I didn't see that coming. I feared I would be running a daycare without water because the bill was due and he had the family's' money and the business's money.
I was in for a long hard ride and making it throw was going to take everything I had in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment