It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

December 3rd 2017 at VA Medical Center

Social Worker came to see me from the Hospital telling me they just needed to complete their medical records at the Hospital because they were not complete. What he was really do was collecting information for the court order they were trying to get.
The social workers name is Armando Estrada and it became clear to me that he had received a block of instruction as to how to handle me. He was talking about the court order and this social worker was preparing to prosecute me as you can imagine I was upset and I began to defend myself with sense and something no one I had talked to thus far had been using. I pointed out that I am not a danger to myself or anyone else and what is this court order for?
Then I told him that I did not receive a valid psych evaluation 4 hours and more than 200 questions, that's when he stepped into my personnel space and shocked me. I nearly fell over a chair attempting to maintain my personnel space. Thanks guys.
Then he said I make valid points but they were still proceeding with the court order to due favors for Chief McManus. I wonder what these medical professionals think they will get in return for these favors? From where I am standing they are going to get some serious trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment