It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, December 18, 2017

Centro Med last month November 2017

I went to Centro Med last month as I was required to do by the Salvation Army. I was never able to get my results. Now I find that those results were tampered with and I was never going to get them.

Today Dec. 18th I went back to Centro Med to get those results and the system kept kicking my name back unable to find patient. The very same thing that happened with my Health Vet network when my ex-husband and his friend McManus was messing with those medical records they were hoping that it would stick when we got to a court of law. Oh it will stick alright the FBI is watching every move you not so smart people make.

No comments:

Post a Comment