It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, December 14, 2017

December 14th

I took 509 to Police Officers Association so I could give Mr. Helle documents. Received prank calls on the way there.
took the bus back to Hildebrand and McCullough and went into Tuesday Morning and looked around. When I stepped out of the store there was an officer on McCullough waiting for me. When I walked around the pharmacy he pulled out of the traffic turned around and went the opposite direction nothing like being obvious. He mysteriously knew exactly what I looked like he was rubbing necking when I walked out of the store.
What ever Olmos Park Police and Chief McManus had planned I didn't stay long enough at the store for them.
Why didn't you just call the store clerk as you always do?

No comments:

Post a Comment