It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Dars appointment choking punishment

I asked Greg to watch the daycare so I could go to the grocery store and get much needed supplies for daycare. This was the way it had to be done and soon after this I no longer left the house and when supplies were needed I got a babysitter for my kids and did it when the daycare kids were not in house.
When I returned from the store Greg was very angry yelling and throwing things telling me I was late. I was never given a time to be back. Apparently Greg had an appointment with DARS to get his 6,000.00 dollar hearing aids. The truth of the matter is Greg forgot about his appointment and received a call about the appointment when I was at the store. That's when he became angry, it was his mistake but he never owned his mistakes in this marriage. So he was throwing groceries in the driveway and took off in the mini van and the daycare kids helped me with groceries.
Greg went to his appointment and apparently he went and had about three drinks after the appointment because he was angry. (drinking and driving was a thing for Greg and there are more stories). When he returned home all the daycare kids had gone home and our children went to the neighbors house to jump on the trampoline.
What Greg didn't know was Anikin was still home he wasn't even 3 years old almost, I didn't want him on the trampoline getting hurt. He didn't want to go anyway and it wasn't a lucky thing as it turns out.
Greg started delivering his punishment by the front door. He grabbed my neck pinned me against the wall lifted me off the floor by my neck. I immediately started to loose my vision I was seeing spots and skiggly lines and it was becoming dark. I was use to the choking punishment this was different as if he had his hand around my optic nerve squeezing it. Later I figured out that I was having a panic attack, not because of his hands around my throat but because my baby Anni was in the next room.
When the art work started hitting the floor Anikin came to investigate; first there was a loud Shriek, then he was screaming NO NO. Greg let go and I dropped to the floor.
I so badly wanted to jump up and say no Anni it's OK we were just playing, I am OK. I couldn't lie to him because I couldn't get off the floor. The panic attack and lack of oxygen combination took more than a minute to recover from and Annie was by my side yelling at his Bad Dad NO DAD NO MEAN. I couldn't see my baby just yet but I knew I had just scared him for life. That fact didn't help the panic attack. I had done such a good job hiding my husbands monster tendencies from my children until this day.
In 2015 Anikin painted a picture of this event while at school and I had that painting he gave me until I suffered the home invasion. I was praying to God that he would take that memory from my baby but he still has it and he is plagued with it. I don't know what to do and I really do need that Child psychologist for my children not only because of my abscess but the things that they suffered at their fathers hands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment