It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Hind site is 20/20 it was Chief McManus the entire time

Hind site is 20/20 When I was locked in the house and my neighbors were called into SAPD headquarters and asked to lie about seeing officers in my yard, and lie about the officer climbing in my window(why the heck was he wearing his uniform?), it was McManus that did this his idea and his action. Then he went so far as to ask them to testify that I was crazy and delusional, they said no. If they saw all those officers Chief they know full well I am not delusional.
I thought Gilliam did it all and for a minute I thought the Chief didn't even know. No Really it was just a minute and the rest of it was art of war.....
Gilliam was probably in the room when Chief was doing this but it was all the Chief. He uses his position and his well known status to manipulate people and to work them. Believe it or not some people actually get star struck. OMG People have said to me you walked up and talked to the Chief omg how you do that your not suppose to do that..
I am not suppose to do that he is in there for us and we have the right to talk to him any time we request. He is a man people just a man. Is not a good man he is a monster and perhaps that is where the misconception lies that you can't talk to him. More like you should never talk to monsters. 
This is it Chief this is when the ants join forces and bring down the grasshoppers.

I VOTE THAT WE FIND GRASSHOPPERS WITH MORAL COMPASSES, FAMILY VALUES, A FREE OF GOD, AND MANY OTHER POSITIVE THINGS THESE GRASSHOPPERS DON'T HAVE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment