It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

The Fairfield of Marriott

here at the Marriott of Fairfield the employee decided she was going to call the cops and have me picked up because John Whitman has a warrant for my arrest even though I didn't commit a crime and he's doing everything in his power to make sure the cops come over here so I can be arrested and put in the local jail. now Alice the employee at the front desk will lose her job and I think she should be put in the jail I don't appreciate being threatened I don't appreciate being told I don't have a room here after I paid $200 and I still haven't checked the going rate of the room so John Whitman caused an employee to overcharge me is what it looks like I've been unable to confirm this information but when I do it's on John Whitman

No comments:

Post a Comment