It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

The Fairfield by Marriott

every hotel that I go to to get a room I am overcharged $50 approximately. the indigo did it to me the Wyndham gardens might not have done it. the woman looked at me last night and said it's $157 your police officers and agents are here and they're paying $157 for one night. some man came out and he got hostile in my face threatening me. so I'm trying to call the Fairfield and tell them that somebody got hostile in my face and was threatening me and yelling at me because I was taking pictures of Ocean spray and the tree line. it's not against the law to take pictures but you go ahead and you go to management and you continue to complain about me. now after I call the corporate office to file a complaint they refused to take the complaint and they told me that I have to go talk to the manager I look forward to the manager getting in my face acting stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment