It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 25, 2022

Ringmaster --There's is a reason they choose that for her

There is a reason they choose that theme and name. She is evil. They call this thing that is being done a circus. It is so hideous and they are animals. They have people coming to sexually assualt me, chase me on the streets of San Antonio. They starve me too death and tell me I will never see me children again as long as I live if I don't take pictures of license plates. They tell me I am not allowed to have food or my own money unless I beg every person the street and at a gas station for food. That is what this monster the "ringmaster" does to me. She has my babies trapped in abuse without their mother. She knows they are neglected and beaten on she does not care she has no heart she is a an evil monster. Marshall mathers says his daughter hates him because of the evil things he has done to torchure me and he refuses to stop helping monsters to starve me tooo death and set me up to be raped. Cookie is a monster unlocking my auto so people can steal things from me and no one feels that he should be brought to justice. Isn't that great?

No comments:

Post a Comment