It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Predators and attackers in North Carolina well you are getting lots of packages in the mail and you need to pay attention and you need to argue with your father to actually get those things

whenever I would take trips through the state of Texas there was always people being pulled over and generally I can tell when it's a minion and I can tell when they were being malicious and had evil intent especially those individuals that were trying to run buses off the road and cause a bus accident because I was on the bus this is similar to that situation when I was going through a small town in Texas there was a white van that had been chasing me down and swerving in and out of traffic and a police officer finally got a hold of him. that is exactly what's happening now in the state of North Carolina. we all heard a particular lieutenant announcing that he knows people in North Carolina and now we know what those people that he knows are going to do

No comments:

Post a Comment