It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Officer Isaac helps inmates

officer Isaac doesn't seem to like me when I had approached her and asked her for the information surrounding my case and my case numbers she seemed to find it hard to stomach me and she was forcing herself to be nice I'm not sure what it is she was told or why it is she doesn't like me. she was involved in this conspiracy it was her job to give me stories in the same way that pastors of a church would give me stories generally it's instruction and it's it's gaslighting as they gear me up for some big failure. for example it was officer Isaac that was telling me that all the inmates have the right to go to a funeral if somebody in their immediate family dies and then soon after officer Isaac had given the entire cell this story during a speech inmate Margaret Mitchell claimed that her mother had died and she was not allowed to go to the funeral. now all of this information maybe concerning some actual infractions in the jail of people not getting The advocates they need when they've lost a loved one. but when it came to Margaret Mitchell I don't believe that her mother actually died I believe this was another setup this was another gas letting story and it was designed so that I would go to the kiosk and start to advocate for an underdog and announce that Margaret Mitchell lost her mother and was not allowed to go to the funeral. now obviously I'm going to be repeating the words of Margaret Mitchell but I feel like she was lying and so I would have been repeating the lies again this happens all the time. I find it hard to believe that anybody in the legal system would attempt to use this against me and tried to damn my character for repeating the lies that somebody has told me that doesn't make any sense to me but there's somebody out there who feels that it does make sense and that it does damn my character. there were other blocks of instruction and information that was given to me by officer Isaac for example she said that the best course of action is to fire your attorney during a hearing in front of the judge. I would have been forced to do this because I had sent in motions to fire my attorney and it all got ignored there was no response whatever. but I don't think this is good advice I don't think that you should wait to fire your attorney until you're sitting in front of a judge that doesn't even feel like it's a good idea. is so officer Isaac gives them information about motions and then she'll take every inmate and have them write their request on a piece of paper with their SID number and she will go through their case giving them all the information they need if they're asking for addresses to attorneys or to let's say senator cornyn's office she'll give them that information too. when she is asked for a phone number let's say to senator Ted Cruz's office she'll give them that too thank you I needed that. the officer is in the bexar county jail don't like officer Isaac because she is actually helping inmates. they don't want these inmates to have information they don't want them to understand how the system works they don't want the inmates filing motions or being able to get out of jail

No comments:

Post a Comment