It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

March 11th travel to Duluth

Duluth is a very different place some of the things I usually experience didn't happen here. I had a good feeling about it and when I entered Duluth I wasn't immediately attacked by any officers. it wasn't as heavy and angry as most of their cities it wasn't until officer Christopher deck arrived that I started having some major problems. I was still starving to death and I was still freezing to death because he controlled my bank account and refused to allow me to use my funds. and that's exactly what he's doing right now and I need some help with that I can't even get a police report written. all these jumpers jumping around and people's houses making sure they don't do the right thing something needs to be done so that I can continue my journey across the country. this is God's plan and trying to thwart my efforts is going to come with some heavy consequences. in the pictures you will see an actor who I think his name is Dave. he's a real piece of work. he was trying to get me to follow him all the way to Minneapolis telling me that the NSA wants me. later I found out he's not even an NSA agent so what the heck is he talking about. I was running out of gas I didn't know if I could even make it to Minneapolis I hadn't eaten in dates and it had been nearly 3 weeks since I had bathed. but he wanted me to keep following him because he wanted me to run out of gas that woman he's dating wanted me stranded in the middle of nowhere. she doesn't have much of a heart. so of course my question to him is what is the NSA want me for they want me for waterboarding. apparently it wasn't nearly as sinister as I had thought in March now I know what they want. to watch all of you act stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment