It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Wolf Boy

Dirty Park Police sent Wolf Boy at me at the library the first time and they used him many times after that.
He was on the river walk with a dog that he claimed was a wolf. He was charging tourist to pet the dog and he was claiming the dog was royalty. It is not legal to own a wolf and the tourist reported him animal abuse. The cops came and took the animal away. They took the dog to an animal hospital and I am guessing they needed to check to see if the puppy was really a wolf. He told me that he needed a co-owner to get the dog back. The fact they were going to let him have the animal back at all tells me it was not a wolf and he was unstable and a liar. I refused to go with him to help him abuse an animal he was talking vulgar and I was walking away. I walk very fast on a good day I go to the parking lot of Bill Millers on St.Mary's and he caught up to me. He was screaming the entire way that I needed to go to his place and I needed black dick. This is common that is what pervert police officers instruct these pigs to do, everything in their power to get me to give in to sexual favors. I am lucky there was a soldier in the parking lot that started to walk towards insane wolf boy other wise I would not have gotten away.
I saw wolf boy again in early Dec. 2018 he was stalking and harassing me on Austin HWY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment