It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 16, 2020

MAMA'S CAFE OWNER COLLUSION


The owner of this cafe was helping the Castro Brothers to attack me July of 2018. I was simply walking threw the parking lot and the demons that had been stalking and harassing me all over this city were in the parking lot screaming and yelling at me. They were threatening and running up on me getting in my personnel space threatening to do me bodily harm. I have many videos of these events and their ugly mouths. After verbally and nearly physically assaulting me then went running in to tell the owner I was the problem. Mind you I have the videos. The owner called the police and he was screaming at me that I had to stay and wait. First you are telling me that I am trespassing and have to get off your property and now that I try to leave you think you have the right to tell me I have to stay on your property? Yes these people are that psycho. Mind you everyone that his property is open to the public and I was simply walking across a parking lot doing nothing wrong. I had never been told I was not welcome on the property so how can I be guilty of trespassing? I was not guilty of trespassing at all. I have a winning law suit against this disturbed and unstable man and I will pursue it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment