It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Thermal imaging technology

I personnel believe that the technology has moved in such a rapid manner that this technology can be used to see threw walls. 
Doesn't mean that I am write. I know that the government drones being used to watch me are using this technology some good guys some bad mixed together and they really don't know who is a double in that team the entire definition of sting. 
I know some are good guys because of the events in Oct. 2018. I got out of jail and walked 4 miles or something close to that. I walked past a house and I did not know that house was significant. The drones watched and instructed officers to question me about whether or not I was aware who lived there in the home I walked past. I had no idea I needed exercise and I needed to sort out the events I had just experienced. I was simply going to Walmart. That was the day that I learned the good guys were manning some of those drones, NOT ALL OF THEM. 








No comments:

Post a Comment