It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 9, 2020

Maxwell House Poison

I was gas lighted about which Coffee company was apart of the New World Order which has poison in it from the manufacturing plant.
They were very clever with this gas lighting it was effective and useful in so many various ways. I am going to attempt to forgive myself for making such a blunder reminding myself and all others I am one woman of one mind against hundreds of evil minds.
I announced that the Coffee that was being used by a minion couple that were helping me tasted funny. I am getting to the point now that I am beginning to be able to taste the poison. I announced that the coffee did not taste right and it did not give the effects coffee should give. My enemies in my phone announced we need them to be drinking that coffee. Which indicated it was genuinely poison. It was Folgers, so either it was poison off the shelf or someone was accessing their apartment and adding the poison.
I came to the conclusion it was apartment management that were access the apartment and adding poison. I KNOW that members of the apartment management are foreign agents but I do not know for certain if they were accessing apartments without the tenants knowledge.
These minions like so many others had access to my phone, everything I said and typed into the phone. Gregory Marshall, Joaquin Castro and all their halflings were doing this. They saw that I announced Folgers was poison right from manufacturing and Gregory Marshall confirmed the lie to be true. This couple then switched to Maxwell House believing it was the safer choice. Now they are drinking the actual poison and the apartment management team will no longer be required to access that particular apartment to add poison and eliminate witnesses/loose ends.
I went to the Wyndham to work with this couple the coffee machine in the employee break room had been manipulated and extra poison had been added. Robert and I drank the coffee all other employees avoided it. I became dizzy and very weak. I had received warning in my phone before drinking it but was unable to apply the warning to events of the day before it was too late. I was not sure I was even going to finish that shift those signs and symptoms lasted many hours.
It the past they took instant coffee from the shelves of HEB and added poison the seal was missing and that was very strong lethal poison I nearly died.
When i was at the Episcopal church yesterday I realized my mistake. I was talking with volunteers and employees about the coffee. They always add decaf to every cup. I was given the excuse that the decaf will go bad and it will make all the coffee taste bad. That doesn't make sense coffee does not "GO BAD" in a hour. It takes a day or two before it goes stale. Not bad just not fresh. It takes more than a week before the growth of bacteria begins. Does the statement make sense to you? Do you think the ritual of pointing a little decaf in every cup of coffee seems sketchy? 
It is Maxwell House that everyone should avoid NOT Folgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment