It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 19, 2020


There was a smoke shop here and the owner who is middle eastern was chasing me threw the parking lot when I was taking pictures. He took out his phone and was taking a video. He told me that it was private property. What a Moron. It is private property? You are trying to say that it is not open to the public? I asked if he is daft? No I am not! Actually you are a complete door knob. If it was not open to the public then how would any of these businesses get any customers. A complete door knob you see it is the Dirty NSA that came up with this lie and the Castro Brothers repeat the idiocy. They call people and tell them to repeat this astronomically stupid line. All those who follow the block of instruction are too stupid to understand it doesn't make any sense and their lies will be held against them in a court of lie.
As if you don't have enough on your plate being charged with espionage you decide to collude with morons like Castro Brothers, Dirty CIA, Dirty NSA. The residents of this city are not dumb enough to fall for the lie and the fact that the NSA think they can get average people to believe that lie proves how useless and brain dead they are. Smooth move Brad.

Speaking of Brad why don't you look at the dozens of government owned vans he is abusing and now ask me if I took videos of him and his puppets driving government property finding themselves guilty of reckless driving. Of course I documented all of that. Little Latino boys slamming that equipment all over the place in the back of those vans as they chase me. That is the property of the american people and I for one hope the department of justice sees fit to liquidate your assets and replace everything you have damaged and abused.

No comments:

Post a Comment