It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Church lights

 These Church lights are on very often and for me it means something different. This is a warning when those lights are on that means there's going to be another attempt on my life they are sending predators sociopathic killers. Those lights have warned me in the past a perverts coming my way trying to get me in their vehicle of drug dealers with weapons that are not registered trying to shoot me staging a drive-by shooting vehicles that have their foot in the accelerator ready to run me over for me the church lights mean that I need to be prepared for death

No comments:

Post a Comment