It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Starbucks McCullough

Two days ago when I reluctantly went back to the Starbucks on McCullough and Quincy I was told by some of the minions from the rescue mission that the employees were spreading rumors that I had been in the bathroom for 60 minutes and they thought they needed to call the paramedics.
I was in the bathroom for 8 minutes that is a lie. When Ted, Jeremy, and the foreign agent were knocking on the door like they wanted to break it and they asked if I was OK. I repetitively said "I am fine Ted". I do enjoy the fact my two phones were on while I said this. The investigators are listening. 60 Minutes?  How amazing you think you are going to get away with this lie, slander and defamation of character, there are cameras and if the legal team of starbucks don't have enough sense to check those cameras and see that I was only in there 8 minutes when your employees started to act stupid then my lawsuit is all that much stronger and winnable.

Jeremy is no longer working there and perhaps he agreed to do all this and be guilty of very serious felonies simply because he knew he would no longer be there. That is not this works son you are still guilty of the crimes and it does not matter if you have ended your employment or not.

Amazing that they are of such simply minds that they think lying about the situation will keep them from a court of law. Your so wrong and now I will be Starbucks for slander and defamation because the legal team was too stupid to look at the cameras and they are so useless they can not get control of their criminal employees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment