It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, February 15, 2020

John Hagee Cornerstone Chruch Stoneoak

One of the worst offenders of this. All members of his church and all employees were participating in gang stalking of one woman it is ridiculous and why would it be all members? Well I will give you a few guesses. Pay close attention he is more political than he is a man of God.

I have many stories about him and his church and the way they do things.
He focuses on men and has very little in the way of groups, classes, and outings involving women. It is men's cookout this, men's bible study, men's cannoning retreat, and so on and so on.
When he has masses he is more concerned about the cameras and the fact it is televised nationally than he is concerned about serving the congregation of the church. My 18 month old baby and I were removed from the sermon simply because he might make noise. He was not making noise but heaven forbid if is televised sermon had a cry or laughter of a child in the back ground. Just think about what kind of a man doesn't want babies or children in his church during his sermon.   
There were some other huge issues.
The biggest thing is this man thinks he can send the Sheriffs department in his parking lot to chase me down threatening to arrest me for taking pictures. I was on a public side walk at the time people I was not on his property. Think about how holier than thou he is and how he manipulates and abuses the system to wield his crimes and get away with treason and Espionage.
It was a hundred degrees outside and I had not eaten in several days. I had no where to go sleeping on the streets and this man who claims to be a man of God sent the Sheriffs and his congregation to attack me. He did not offer a helping hand to someone in need. Nope he attacked someone in need.

This was when I was spending a lot of time at the Starbucks on stone oak drive. The employees was instructed to throw away a box full of food that was still in the packaging. I am sure it was expired he knew I had not eaten in days and he made sure I saw he was throwing it away in the dumpster when he could have just given it to me. But this is the psycho behavior you get with foreign agents they are all sociopaths and the Stone Oak Starbucks is full of Foreign Agents 

No comments:

Post a Comment