It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Rescue Mission San Antonio Quincy Street

This place is filled with foreign agents and dirty NSA agents. The baby talker is staying here pretentious enough to think he will get away with his crimes I saw him just this morning walking around acting stupid.
Philip stays here he is a Iranian spy and he says he has two brothers. Lovely a entire family of spies that is common place in Texas.
The employee named Dave is yet another. Dave is a registered sex offender working at the mission and it is likely that he is another finder working for the CIA and their sex trafficking ring.
I have pictures of the NSA fool who will be indicted he showed up in San Antonio November 2019 and he was staying at the mission instructing all the men there to follow me around and have angry outbursts in my face. He is still to this day giving them poison cigarettes to give me. On valentines day Roy was instructed to buy me coffee and give me two poison cigarettes. I am still feeling the side effects of that my body hurts and it is hard to move.
This mornings poison coffee at the Presbyterian Church has made this condition worse I can not see straight and all my joints hurt so much I can barely move. Not only are they hoping it will end my life but they want me to stop visiting all the criminals in the city 


No comments:

Post a Comment