It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, February 17, 2020

Kari Robertson foreign agent married Hubert Robertson

Kari Robertson foreign agent married Hubert Robertson this was arranged by Greg Marshall and his foreign agent friends. The email below was sent by her and not Hubert Robertson. She was just dating him at the time and she had no legal or ethical right to be dabbling in my relationship with my daughter and I. That was the plan of Kilary and her halflings to destroy my relationship with my daughter and they were successful. My daughter was telling lies about whether or not I was abusive. She would go to school telling lies to friends and teachers stating I was abusive. She was instructed to do all this by Kari Coleman and Hilary/Kilary. She must have been very interested in having a relationship with Hilary Clinton and apparently she was willing to throw her mother under the bus to achieve it.
Kari is a psycho not only were none of my emails to my daughter inappropriate it was also none of her business.
Speaking of the derangement of Kari Coleman Robertson there is no need to take my word for it you can ask all the close friends of Hubert Robertson.

See how long and drawn out this email is and the vocabulary used it is so obvious who wrote it. Hubert Robertson does not have a vocabulary that comes close to this and he does not repeat one point over and over again simply restating it with different words. This could have been a Product of Kathy Robertson since the mental state of these two women are about the same, "SICK"

No comments:

Post a Comment