It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Jennifer Lopez

I was using my fake Instagram and Tumblr accounts to reach out to JLO and tell my story of how my children and I are being tortured in San Antonio. Dirty SAPD, Park Police and foreign agents stole her identity and sending me nasty messages that appeared to be from Jennifer. I still walk around feeling this woman is angry with me and in a nut shell hates me because of the messages that were not really from her. All these messages and the acts of identity theft will be included in the Mueller Probe report. It is my guess that Ms. Lopez is still unaware of how her websites and social media accounts were being abused. 

No comments:

Post a Comment