It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, February 6, 2020

January 10th Fireman Stalkers

In January the fireman most of whom are foreign agents decided to circle me three times before going to HEB to grocery shop. They knew where I was going many of them are in my phone unlawfully. They stalk and harass me every time I am in their area of town. They have received the letter and they are just too stupid to stop this illegal activity. Dirty CIA and NSA call them and tell them to do it. They know they are breaking the law and they are daft enough to believe the NSA and CIA will protect them from indictment. They are sadly mistaken there will be no CIA and NSA when we are finished. While I was at the HEB this day there were many planes and there was a ft. sam medivac helicopter twice. That is the doing of the NSA. As I took the pictures dutifully these half witts were laughing. I am sure they were lied to about the planes being there because of me and because of gang stalking. In the end it will be me laughing and how simple their minds are and how easily they deceived by dirty agents. Please check the time stamp I may be off by a day or so. The pictures data will tell you when so you can check the flight log of the MediVac units in my area. 




No comments:

Post a Comment