It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Irish Spy Bexar County Sheriff

I was driving my yellow cab Parked at the game picking up fares. A dirty Irish foreign agent Sheriff was told to give me a hard time and she went over board. As I was pulling up to take my place in the line four young people jumped in my cab. I pulled up to have a lunatic Sheriff screaming her fool head off refusing to listen to a word from me or my passengers. She accused me of breaking the rules of the center. There are NO written rules of the center people. This woman was out of control combative. She claimed I had done it before and she had talked to me before I never talked to the Irish Spy before and I promise I would have remembered that. She was literally putting her hands inside the auto ready to grab me I had to lean way over. My passengers were so angry and upset they started calling their parents. Those kids were from alamo heights and I have hoped they had influential parents but I never looked into any repercussions the dirty sheriff spy suffered. She started to scream that I was going to be banded from the spurs games. It was the last game of the season door knob just keep running your mouth screaming and yelling your fool head off and remember the spurs fans walking out could be highly influential people ready to put you where you belong behind bars. 
I took the young people to alamo heights and then I went home. She had me so upset I could not even  go back and transport any other people. This night was the first night that Officer Flores showed up to my house trying to break in to kill me and on his first night he was very aggressive walking around the house shinning a flash light in every window and vigorously trying to open both doors. I think I even screamed and the way I did it made him wonder if someone else was in the house so he left. 
This is the reason sociopath Irish Spy Sheriff was told to do what she did so I would go home and he could shoot me dead. 



No comments:

Post a Comment