It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Greg Marshall guilty of identity theft

Identity theft committed by Gregory Marshall

After Gregory Marshall was removed from the home by CPS he gave us a credit card to help out. I used it to pay the water bill and buy groceries. He then called the credit card company and claimed that somebody had stolen his identity and opened a credit card in his name. Suddenly the water bill was no longer paid and I had to work out something with the store where I bought the groceries. His objective was to have me charged with fraud and Theft mind you we were still married. And he was the one committing fraud line to the credit card company saying that he never opened that credit card

The children I went back to Michigan and while we were in Michigan Gregory Marshall was opening credit cards and bank accounts in my name. He wrote checks because he had a checkbook from my closed bank account and I wasn't even in the state of Texas when he was doing this. He then took my library card went to the library and checked out the most expensive things the library had computer programs and most expensive books they had at the library. We had no intention of returning any of these items to any of the libraries where he took them out. He racked up $1,000 on my library account. When I return to Texas I found that I had bad checks at the DA's office that I knew nothing about. I went to try to use the library and found out that there was $1,000 Ode to the library. When I left Texas my account was fine no late fees whatsoever nothing was checked out he also did this with my nieces account Candice nearing and Kelly Nehring. Yeah the whole family spells their name different right good job Greg keep manipulating my account.
I talked to the DA's office explain the situation told them that I was not in the state when that check was written they explain to me what to do I filled out identity theft form three times I had two different attack those who did nothing. I continuously make calls to sapd and I visited headquarters over and over again trying to get Justice trying to get this worked out. On May 4th 2014 when I visited headquarters I talked to a detective Maldonado who told me that no investigation would be done into this matter and Gregory Marshall would get away with all of his crimes. As you can imagine I was very upset I believe that I even cried because it was so frustrating and I had been fighting against this for so many months. Later I found out detective Maldonado does not even work in identity theft I don't know what he works in but he's a criminal and a fraud. I filled out a 2089 form and I got a different detective on the case. I believe that Detective was detective Devora. I talked to him several times in the phone and he did not actually do his job did no investigation did not talk to the library did not look into the rubber checks that we're getting and then he quit returning my phone calls and quit answering the phone when I call
While I was in headquarters talking to detective Maldonado in May of 2014 he got on his phone and started yelling at somebody saying what is it you're asking me to do. He started yelling at his phone saying she was not even in the state of Texas when he was doing this. He seemed upset and he seemed like at a moral compass but later I would learn that he's a sexual deviant the man sexually assaulted me in July of 2016. Ask for my email address kept sending me emails telling me he liked what he saw and was trying to set up a date. I'm sure pretty sure he's a married man. And The Unwanted touching during my interaction with him was no doubt assault sexual assault. This man continuously follow me all over the city when I went to see my children's apartment which took me a year to find out where it was he was there waiting for me and then he was chasing me down I-10 playing cat and mouse and he was reckless driving waving like a fool while he was on I-10 chasing me. He needs a psychiatric evaluation detective Maldonado is insane and he is quite obviously a rapist thinking it's okay to sexually assault somebody just because he's in sapd Detective

No comments:

Post a Comment